- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Google advertising cookies
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
TheTreeCareGuide.com or advertising partners may collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide TheTreeCareGuide.com with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s
TheTreeCareGuide.com may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Search Engine
How will we use your data?
TheTreeCareGuide.com collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your experience
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might
- Serve you relevant offers and ads
If you agree, TheTreeCareGuide.com will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When TheTreeCareGuide.com processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
TheTreeCareGuide.com securely stores your data with our advertising partners (Google).
TheTreeCareGuide.com will keep your cookie data for ninety days. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by deleting the cookie and cache.
Google advertising cookies
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
What are your data protection rights?
TheTreeCareGuide.com would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request TheTreeCareGuide.com for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that TheTreeCareGuide.com correct any information you believe isinaccurate. You also have the right to request TheTreeCareGuide.com to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that TheTreeCareGuide.com erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that TheTreeCareGuide.com restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to TheTreeCareGuide.com’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that TheTreeCareGuide.com transfer the data that we have collected toanother organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 404-926-6650
Or write to us: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information.When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Serve you relevant offers and ads
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – TheTreeCareGuide.com uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember yourpreviously selected These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix offirst-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – TheTreeCareGuide.com uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP TheTreeCareGuide.com sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also shareonline data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that TheTreeCareGuide.com has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.